People in the Community keep us SAFE

We are finding out about how people in the community help to keep us safe and what we can do to keep ourselves safe.  When we are safe we are doing the right thing!

We have invited some guest speakers from the community to talk to us.  We have welcomed a police officer, an educator from the RACV who talked to us about road & pedestrian safety and a firefighter to our school.  We are thankful to all our guest speakers.  They have shared some very important information with us.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own slideshow

What are some of the things they have told us we can do to keep ourselves safe?

Who else helps to keep us SAFE? And how?

3 thoughts on “People in the Community keep us SAFE

1. I liked kevin the firefighter’s uniform. He said when it’s after the fire everything gets smokey from that fire. I wonder who will be the 2nd person to do a comment? i hope to get a reply

2. The people who answer the 000 calls keep you safe,the RACV, SES.

BUT THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU THE MOST ARE YOUR UNCLES, AUNTIES, GRANDMAS, GRANDADS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ALL YOUR FREINDS and ESPECIALLY YOUR MUM AND DAD!

FROM SPENCER.W

3. Hi Jaikaar

I was visiting Miss Morse again last week – a big thank you to the pilots, flight attendants and air traffic controllers who keep me safe when I fly back to Melbourne – and she was telling me about the special guests coming to visit 2M so I have logged on to check it out. I also think Kevin’s uniform is pretty snazzy – it looked like his yellow coat might have come in handy at times…

Congratulations on being the first person to make a comment about this post…

Megan