Happy Holidays

I hope everyone has had a very restful holiday.  It feels like Easter Sunday was a long time ago.  I wonder what you and your family did to celebrate Easter?  It would be good to have a think about all the things you did over the holidays so you have lots to share with each other when we are back at school this week.

One day I had some friends over for lunch and I made them the yummy dips using the recipe from school.  My favourite was the hommus (I added a teaspoon of cumin) but my friends really liked the beetroot dip.  Who else has tried making the dips at home?  As we get ready to start Term Two don’t forget all the great things we learned about how to live well, play well and learn well.  I look forward to seeing everyone back at school ready to be super learners and this term super scientists 🙂

4 thoughts on “Happy Holidays

1. The dips were really delicious. I gave them 10 out of 10. My favourite dip was the tzatziki dip. I loved learning about healthy bodies. It was a fun day.

2. Miss M I had the dips at home and I brought tatziki and because I brought it is because I like it with cut up raw carrot. Laetitia

3. Hi Miss M,
    The dips were fantastic. I loved them and the houmus well that was delicious. could we have them again!
    Love Jamie! xxx

4. Hi Jamie,

You can have the dips at home anytime… that is why we sent you home with the recipes 🙂