Class Photographer of the Day #2

To end term one, the students in 2MS were invited to wear a crazy hat thanks to Will’s Dojo reward and winner Brodie took charge of the class camera.  We were busy to the very end of the day and Brodie captured lots of learning & fun…

11 thoughts on “Class Photographer of the Day #2

1. Will loved this, shame he forgot to mention to his mum and dad it was crazy hat day!! He remembered at school. Least he got to see his classmates all wearing crazy hats due to his achievement – very proud.

2. It was a good pick. Important reminders can sometimes be forgotten (even by the person who choose it 🙂 ). That’s why we will also send them home through the Dojo app.

3. Hi Grace. Brodie certainly enjoyed having the camera! Hope you had a great time on your trip and look forward to hearing all about it 🙂

4. Hi Logan! I am glad you and your mum enjoyed watching the video. Brodie did get some close ups of your happy smile 🙂

5. I’m glad that you all love my AWESOME photos! Thanks for the messages Ella and Logan.

6. As Ella said the background is really cool and I also think that Brodie did an terrific job at taking the photos. I am really proud of you Brodie!