Kimochi Update

17460_zoom1In the last few weeks we have met a couple more Kimochi friends and role-played some new strategies to help us problem solve in our friendships.  Cat is an interesting character and I think we can all be a bit like Cat sometimes.

How does Cat sometimes act? 

In our latest session, we talked about ways to get the attention of someone.  What are the steps we should take? 

In one of our role plays Huggs was pushing in.  When Huggs was told she was doing the wrong thing, what did she do that was right?  How can we learn from Huggs?

Can you explain to mum or dad which Kimochi character you think you are most like and why?

5 thoughts on “Kimochi Update

1. The four steps we should take are: 1. Shout out their name 2. Try again 3. Go closer and shout their name 4. Three taps on the shoulder.

2. I think I am like Cloud, because sometimes I am sad, and sometimes I am happy, and you never know when my mood will change.

3. The komochi that I am most like is lovey dove and sometimes we can all be a bit like cat. We learnt the boomerang phrase and about not using a fighting voice. The boomerang phrase is “remember to use you speaking voice not your fighting voice”.

4. Hi Miss M, I think I’m like all of the Kimochis especially Cloud and Cat because I’m sometimes bossy (especially to my brother) and I’m unpredictable.

5. It’s good that we can identify that we can all be a bit like Cat. I wonder how knowing this can help us make sure we get along with our classmates (and brothers)?