Hello from Rome

imageHi 2MS from Rome. I have been in the capital of Italy for 6 days & ithas been wonderful. There is a lot of history and everything is so BIG! I have been to the colosseum, lots of piazzas and churches. I went to the Vatican City and sent you a postcard (as Jack B requested πŸ™‚ ). I will be travelling a little bit through Italy with the last stop in this country being Venice.

How did your Reconciliations go? I look forward to hearing about the Book Week parade too… Ciao Miss M πŸ™‚

image

9 thoughts on “Hello from Rome

1. I’m on a holiday too! I’m at the Gold Coast.
    I’ve already been to Sea World, wet ‘n’ wild and Movie world. Today I’m going to the beach.
    Bye!

2. I am missing you Miss M ! The photo at the Colosseum looks amazing. Hopefully our postcard will arrive at our school very soon. Have a great time Miss M !!

3. Thanks Chloe! I’m having a wonderful time but thinking of 2MS & hoping you are all good too πŸ™‚

4. Hi Miss M,

I hope you are having a fun time exploring the world. Reconciliation was good or belissimo in Itailan. I’ve been sad that you left and I’m looking forward to you coming back.

5. Buon giorno Grace πŸ™‚ I am having a fun time. Very glad to hear from you. Your comment has made me smile all the way in Venice. I fly next to London. Travelling is very exciting but I miss you all too.